Dear wonderful yogis, I am thrilled to announce the launch of my new yoga class schedule for 2024. With an aim to accommodate your busy lifestyles while providing an enriching yoga experience, I have carefully curated a diverse range of classes to suit your needs.
1. Extended Class Options: I have created a bi-weekly schedule to offer a bit more variety (& flexibility) to your sessions & ensure there is something for everyone. From morning flow to evening restorative/yin sessions and a new monthly online class, you will find the perfect class that fits your schedule.
2. Range of Yoga Styles: A combination of exciting class styles to inspire and challenge you. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced yogi seeking an energy boost or the opportunity to slow down, you'll be able to explore different types of yoga and develop your practice.
3. Monthly Themes: As you know, I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and guiding you on your yoga journey. We'll explore a new theme each month, woven into classes and explored through a monthly newsletter and in the private Facebook Group.
4. Personalised Support: Yogis in Beginners & Flow classes will be offered hands on guidance and personalised cues to help you progress in your practice.
5. As always, each class will be led by a qualified teacher (me!) bringing my unique expertise and teaching style to create a rewarding experience for you!
Regular monthly events will include a Women's Circle (Soul Circle) at Wyre Forest Discovery Centre, an online Transformational Breathwork class and a new online Yoga class!
Is 2024 the year you LEVEL UP and say YES to becoming the YOU you were always meant to be? Check out my 1:1 offerings, designed to fasttrack your road to transformation - create a life of more calmness, clarity & confidence.
NO PRICE INCREASES
Prices will remain the same, but there are a few changes.
All classes will require a 'pricing plan' to book; you can purchase a drop-in pass for £8.50, a 4 class pass (this has changed due to the addition of bi-weekly sessions but is priced the same- so it makes more sense for those who can only attend every other week), or a new UNLIMITED membership (with this, 2 classes a week would only cost you £5 each!) For anyone on the current YWS Weekly plan that renews every 4 weeks - you will have the option to stay on this or upgrade to the Unlimited Plan. All classes are now 55 minutes long - to allow for a quick changeover for the next class. My venue prices are increasing, so this allows me to absorb those increases without passing them onto you. I hope you understand. Your support is so appreciated which is why I created my loyalty scheme, so you can enjoy free classes and discounts off events.
Ready to embark on your yoga journey?
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced yogi, Sophie Ward Wellness offers a supportive and inclusive environment for all. Join our community and experience the transformative power of yoga.
What our students say
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what our students have to say about their experience at Sophie Ward Wellness: "Each session is so well organised and thought out, she really does deliver on those fine details which really make a difference to the overall experience." "Sophie creates such a friendly and encouraging practice space for all abilities, I can’t recommend her highly enough." "Excellent classes and tailored to cater for everyone . Sophie is very encouraging and highly recommend her yoga 😍" "Thank you so much for your kind, calm and friendly approach to teaching!"
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or come and chat to me after your next class :)
See you on the mat!