The Important Stuff
What safety precautions are in place?
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to class - it is available on the wall outside the venue, and a spare bottle inside the entrance.
- Class numbers will be capped and mats will be adequately spaced to comply with social distancing guidelines - these will be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray/wipes between each class however you are encouraged to bring your own mats to place on top.
- No other equipment / props will be provided to prevent cross contamination.
- There will be no physical contact (i.e. hands on assists) during class, and a safe distance between teacher and students will be maintained at all times.
What can you do to reduce the risk to yourselves and others?
- It goes without saying, but please do not attend class if you develop symptoms (more info here - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/) If you do develop symptoms within 7 days of attending a class, please contact Sophie to let her know.
- Please bring your own mat if possible, and any props or blankets you may need during the class. Otherwise, please keep belongings brought into the venue to a minimum.
- Please aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before class and adhere to social distancing requirements on entry & exit.
- To assist with Test & Trace, it is recommended you download the NHS COVID-19 app and 'check in' before each class by scanning the QR code through this app.